Mind Recovery College™ courses – Bendigo
Mind Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing, Bendigo, 56-60 King Street
May and June 2018
This form lets us know you are interested in participating in one of the Mind Recovery College™ courses at the Mind Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing-Bendigo running in May and June. Places are limited and certain conditions will apply if courses are oversubscribed. You will be contacted by Mind to let you know if you have been successful in securing a place. Don’t worry if you’re not successful this time around we’ll be sure to run the course again in the future.
Expression of interest - Bendigo
Mind Australia is able to offer these courses through a grant provided via the National Disability Insurance Agency. (The grant is provided under the Information Linkages and Capacity Building – ILC – program.)
Mind accepts expressions of interest to participate from a wide range of people who are living with the impacts of mental ill-health and who may or may not be currently enrolled in a mental health support program. Places will be allocated according to the formula detailed below.
- If a waitlist is required due to oversubscription of courses, priority will be given to those who are eligible for an ILC-funded place. Those eligible to participate in these courses free of charge through ILC funding are:
- A carer or family member of a person experiencing mental ill-heath who cannot access training via a NDIS package.
- A person who is experiencing mental ill-health who:
- has been unsuccessful in accessing the NDIS
- does not have available funding for capacity building supports (below $5,000)
- Is not currently receiving a service from the following programs:
- A person on a waitlist to receive service from one of the four programs outlined directly above.
- Those that are not eligible to receive these courses free of charge under ILC funding can attend undersubscribed courses free of charge with exception to the condition 3 outlined below.
- NDIS participants with capacity building line items worth more than $5,000 per annum will be required to pay for the courses.
Mind reserves the right to cancel any courses that are undersubscribed / do not have enough bookings.
However, if demand is greater than the places available, priority will be given to:
- those who match the target criteria of the ILC grant
- NDIS participants with capacity building line items worth more than $5,000 per annum and who can be billed for their participation in the courses.