Home and community support | NDIS
Help at home and in the community - BALLARAT
This service provides the day-to-day support to help you get on with your life. Your Mind worker comes to you to help you build skills and confidence in daily life activities.
You decide what you want help with, but commonly people get help to:
- manage daily household tasks and take care of themselves
- learn about cooking healthy meals and get assistance with shopping
- support them to use public transport and engage in community activities, or
- help manage appointments with other care providers.
Who for:People who need day-to-day assistance in the home or with getting out and about in the community.
How to access:Through an NDIS package that has funding for daily assistance and capacity building, a support plan from another source, or purchase this service with your own funds.
Outcome statement:Feel more in control of your everyday life and learn the skills to become more independent.
- 1300 286 463
- Visit the Mind Thrive Centre at 324 Dawson Street BALLARAT VIC 3350