Counselling, coaching and learning | NDIS
Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing - IPSWICH
The Mind Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing-Ipswich has a specialised Complex Care Support Team who provide multi-disciplinary support to people with mental health related disability, dual disability and complex needs. We also support their carers, families and support teams. Services include:
- specialised behaviour support
- allied health assessments and complex case reviews
- tailored therapeutic supports - individual and groups (including therapies such as adventure-based therapy)
- management of legislated restrictive practice
- linkage with housing and specialised employment services
- training and support for other support staff, family, friends and other carers
- support coordination, including specialised support coordination.
The team at Mind's Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing includes people with lived experience of recovery who can share their learnings with you.