In home and community support
Individual psychosocial rehabilitation support – RIVERLAND and LIMESTONE COAST REGIONS
This community-based program supports people recovering from mental health challenges to live safely and with independence in the community. To be eligible, people must be referred by the Care Coordination Team working with the local Community Mental Health Team.
This program can help with:
- living independently and skills for daily living
- finding and maintaining suitable housing
- participating in social and community activities
- building resilience and coping skills
- learning and exploring new ideas for personal growth
- building skills to get back to work or study
- improving relationships
- having fun and connecting with others
- connecting with other services in the community that can assist in mental health recovery.
Who forThis service is for people who are:
- living in the Riverland or Limestone Coast regions
- aged 16-65 years
- referred into the program by the Care Coordination Team working with the local Community Mental Health Team.