In home and community support
Mental health recovery support – GREATER ADELAIDE
This service provides the day-to-day support to help you get on with your life. Your Mind worker comes to you to help you build skills and confidence in daily life activities.
You decide what you want help with, but commonly people choose:
- support with accessing the NDIS
- help building connections with other services in the community
- taking part in community groups and activities
- telehealth counselling
- support with goal planning
- mental health coaching and mentoring.
Who for:This service is for people who are:
- aged 18-64 years
- living in the suburbs of Adelaide
- recovering from mental illness and need day-to-day assistance in the home or with getting out and about in the community
- not receiving support through the NDIS
- potentially future NDIS participants.