Assessment, counselling and coaching | NDIS
Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing - WANGARATTA
The Mind Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing can help you with:
- specialised allied health assessments (e.g. by an occupational therapist or psychologist)
- mental health coaching to help you achieve your life goals
- Positive Behaviour Support plans
- linkage with housing, education and employment services
- support for family, friends and other carers
- information and advice
- support coordination.
If you prefer, we can come to you as an outreach service (available within Wangaratta and surrounding areas).
Our staff team includes people who have experienced recovery and who can share their learnings and insights with you (and your family and other carers too).
If you are an NDIS participant, we can help you make the most of your plan with suggestions for which services are best matched with your NDIS Core Supports or Capacity Building budgets.
At the Mind centre you can also find out about Mind's Help at Home and in the Community support services, and our Connect Up group recreation and leisure activities.