Assessment, counselling and coaching | NDIS
Psychosocial Recovery Coach - WODONGA region
Supporting you to get the most out of your NDIS plan
The Recovery Coach program provides you with a peer worker who is available for appointments 7 days a week.
Your peer worker brings their own experience of mental health recovery to coach you, building your confidence and skills to manage your supports.
They’ll walk alongside you and hold the hope for you as you travel your own path to a better life.
Your Recovery Coach will:
- identify support services that will best meet your needs
- ensure your support network delivers purposeful support that will have a positive impact on your recovery
- ensure those providing you support are working in a coordinated way around your personal goals
- help you to get the most out of your plan, ensuring that every aspect is recovery-focused.
Who for:This service is for people who:
- are aged 18-64 years
- are recovering from mental health challenges
- can fund this service through an NDIS plan, another program source, or are able to fund it privately.