Wellbeing4Life is delivered in partnership with the Australian Health Service Alliance (AHSA), a not-for-profit organisation that has been providing services to participating health insurance funds for more than 20 years.
The Wellbeing4Life program began in 2022 and aims to reduce hospitalisations, severity and duration of symptoms and promote mental health and wellbeing.
Mind provides a range of Allied Health support for Wellbeing4Life clients through psychology, occupational therapy, and social work, as well as collaborating with other clinical and non-clinical services. Find out more about Mind's Allied Health workforce here.
Services are mostly delivered via telehealth but some face-to-face service delivery is offered depending on location and availability.
Who is Wellbeing 4Life for?
Through Wellbeing4Life, Mind provides Australia-wide support to eligible health fund members who have a diagnosed mental illness and have experienced one or more overnight hospital admissions for mental health treatment.
To be eligible for the program you must:
- Be a member of an eligible Health Insurance Fund that is part of AHSA
- Be 18 years and over with a product type that includes psychiatric services cover
- Have been diagnosed with a mental disorder
- Have had one or more overnight hospital admissions for mental health concerns, and
- Have given consent to receive treatment and support from Mind Australia.
The following AHSA Health Insurance Funds are currently taking part in the Wellbeing4Life program:
- ACA Health Benefits Fund
- AIA Health Insurance
- CBHS Health Fund Limited
- CBHS Corporate Health Pty Ltd
- CUA Health Pty Ltd
- Defence Health Ltd
- GMHBA Limited
- Health Insurance Fund of Australia
- Health Partners
- Navy Health Ltd
- Peoplecare Health Insurance
- Phoenix Health Fund Limited
- Police Health Limited
- Queensland Country Health Fund Limited
- Reserve Bank Health Society Limited
- Teachers Health Fund
- The Doctors' Health Fund Limited
How do I register my interest in Wellbeing 4Life?
Reach out to your AHSA Health Insurance Fund (see list above).
More information on Mind’s Allied Health services.