Course calendars (pdf download)
Please express your interest using the online calendar. You can also download .pdf versions of the calendars below.
Redeeming a free course with Shop A Docket
Mind Recovery College™ is running a Shop A Docket™ promotion in Dandenong, Greensborough and Morwell, with dockets distributed on the back of Chemist Warehouse receipts in those areas.
If you have a docket you wish to redeem for a free course, the following conditions apply:
- The docket can only be redeemed for one free Mind Recovery College™ course delivered at the Mind Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing address appearing on the docket.
- You can bring the docket into the Mind Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing, or telephone our customer service centre on 1300 286 463 to claim a free place in a scheduled Understanding the NDIS course.
- To claim your free place in a scheduled Understanding the NDIS course, you must consent to Mind collecting and storing the following personal information, and agree to allow us to contact you for future offers:
- First name; Surname; Address; Email address; Telephone number (not mandatory)
- You must also consent to us asking a few questions about your current state of wellness to ensure your safety to participate in the course.
- Only the person for whom we have collected the personal and safety information may attend the course.
- There is no requirement to be a current NDIS participant, nor to be a current participant of any other funded mental health support program.
- You will be offered a free place in one of the scheduled Understanding the NDIS courses running between 30 November 2018 and 30 June 2019. The Shop A Docket™ may indicate a different expiry date relevant to the month of circulation, but we will allow bookings into courses up to 30 June 2019.
- If the course ceases to be run during this period, or is replaced with a similar but updated curriculum, you will be offered a place in the replacement course.
If you have any other questions about this promotional offer, please call our customer service centre on 1300 286 463.