With the support you need to live life to the fullest.
Mind provides high quality supported accommodation services, helping people to achieve a better life.
Our qualified staff are skilled at working in partnership with residents in shared housing and multi-unit complexes and the important people in their lives; both one-to-one and in group settings.
We help build personal skills and confidence so you can live independently, while fostering a positive sense of community at the residence.
Hope for a better life.
At Mind, we recognise that each individual's journey to a better life is best achieved with the support and friendship of others...hence our focus on creating strong relationships between residents.
We will work with you to build the life you want and to fulfill your NDIS plan goals.
And the help and support to get you there.
Supported Independent Living residents with NDIS packages that fund assistance with daily living typically choose help with:
- decision making, daily planning and budgeting
- building skills for shopping and cooking for healthy eating
- written communication and filling in forms
- learning to maintain a household with tasks such as laundry and cleaning
- developing and maintaining connections with family and friends
- and for some; getting ready for the day and other personal care tasks.
Every resident has their own tailored program of support. And residents get the benefits of the available group activities and the supportive community they help build.
Mind partners with a number of housing providers, including those building Specialist Disability Accommodation and other community housing providers such as Unison and Housing Choices Australia. Call our customer service centre Mind Connect on 1300 286 463 (1300 AT MIND) for a personalised quote.