Mind offers a range of specialised psychosocial support services to help you gain better mental health and improve the quality of your life, including:
- information and advice
- support coordination
- group recreation, leisure and support
- in home and community support
- counselling, coaching and learning
- allied health assessments and plans
- residential services (including supported independent living services)
- sub-acute residential recovery care
- family and carer support
We are a registered NDIS provider and offer a range of support services to pick and choose from. If you have an NDIS package, ask about our NDIS funded services.
From our years of experience, we know every person's journey to a life of meaning and purpose is a very personal one - so we help you in ways that best suit you.
We will gladly involve the important people in your life in planning and decisions about your care, according to your wishes.
People in Victoria are also reminded they can access information and advice by calling Mind Connect on 1300 286 463 (1300 AT MIND) or the Carer Helpline on 1300 554 660. Our online discussion forums are another great way to get support.